Ofsted: Supporting subject leaders
This two half day programme aims to secure subjects leader’s confidence and readiness for inspection.
It will be facilitated by an experienced Ofsted Inspector and LLE, Faye Bertham, whose own school has also been recently inspected and will also draw on the experience of subject leads who have recently experienced an Ofsted inspection.
- Part one will focus on what the Inspection might look like subject leads, the kinds of questions they might be asked and how they can present their monitoring and data to show the quality of provision in their subject and the impact of their leadership
- Part two will reflect on the steps taken in between the session and also give you the chance to hear from Literacy and Maths leads on their experience of the Ofsted process.
Who is it aimed at?
- Literacy and Maths leaders
What are the key outcomes?
- investigate the latest Ofsted framework
- support professional dialogue and evaluate readiness for inspection
- consider the questions they could be asked, with time to construct their answers
- review the triangulation of information presented to build a profile for the quality of provision - including work scrutiny, lesson observation and pupil performance
- identify priorities to strengthen the leadership further
Monday 19th March 2018 8.30am coffee for 9.00 - 11.30am
Thursday 7th June 2018 1.00 coffee for 1.30 – 3.30pm
both at Mangotsfield CE Primary
Cost: £90 per school (price is total for the two leaders at the two sessions)
For further information and to book places, email email@example.com or call 01454 867400.